When Comparing PerfectAmino to other protein sources—there is no comparison!
Compare the numbers in the Amino Acid Utilization Chart above to PerfectAmino—our product is dramatically greater than dietary protein sources that leave excess waste that your body must then process and eliminate. PerfectAmino utilizes 99% leaving only 1% as waste!
PROTEIN PILLS + BCAAs HELP BURN FAT & GAIN MUSCLE
Regular PerfectAmino consumption can increase the calories you burn by boosting your metabolic rate and reducing your appetite. 3 of the 8 amino acids are Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) which, in combination with the other 5 also helps build and preserve muscle mass without adding calories! INCREASE MUSCLE MASS and STOP MUSCLE LOSS.
100% NATURAL, non-GMO VEGGIE / VEGAN SOURCED PROTEIN
The amino acids in PerfectAmino are derived only from non-GMO plant and veggie sources and are pure, pharmaceutical-grade, L-form, crystalline amino acids, produced cGMP Certified, FDA registered facilities in the USA.
BETTER THAN BCAAs, COLLAGEN & WHEY COMBINED!
Don’t listen to the marketing hype surrounding BCAAs, COLLAGEN and WHEY. Here’s why.
BCAAs are only 3 of the 8 essential amino acids that the body REQUIRES to build a protein (muscle). Taking lots of BCAAs creates an IMBALANCE of the essential amino acids, which actually causes the body to convert them into carbohydrates and sugars!
COLLAGEN is a meat derivative and is missing one key essential amino acid, plus it has the rest of the amino acids in unworkable ratios. Too many of some and not enough of others. Similar to that of meat protein.
WHEY is a dairy derivative and has the same utilization as dairy, which is a lowly 16%, meaning almost all of it get WASTED. Yes, wasted. Converted into carboyhdrates and sugars and burned up or eliminated with nitrogen waste.
EVERYDAY BOOST OF AMINO ENERGY & REDUCED RECOVERY TIME
PerfectAmino has ZERO STIMULANTS. No sugars, caffeine or any kind of stimulants, however many have found a real boost of energy and reduced recovery time from the veggie sourced protein in PerfectAmino, which acts as an effective protein pill supplement for everyday tissue repair, increased endurance, improved strength and fast muscle recovery post-workout.