KetoForce is pure, unadulterated (BHB) ketones. No stimulant. No flavors. No sweeteners.
Biologically, ketones have always been present in the human body. The body begins ketone production during periods of starvation or carbohydrate depletion. Today’s typical eating habits of overfeeding and carb dependence have stifled natural ketone production and prevented many people from realizing the numerous benefits of ketosis. However, the popularity of the ketogenic diet has exploded recently, and along with it have products that deliver ketones via supplementation. Such products are referred to as exogenous ketones, or ketones that are made outside of the body. Exogenous ketones allow users to elevate blood ketone levels without undergoing drastic dietary restrictions. As a result, exogenous ketones represent an increasingly convenient way to achieve the therapeutic benefits of ketosis...and this is the OG. KetoForce was the first ketone supplement EVER to market. No stimulants, no flavors, no lactose or animal byproducts, just pure ketones in a bottle. This can be mixed and used in various supplement, diet and active applications.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
1. For Diet Use: Use ketone supplements during transition from a carbohydrate to a ketone metabolism to fight ketoflu or to simply stave off hunger.
2. For Pre-workout Use: Use your ketone supplement 30 minutes before time of greatest demand. Since ketone levels peak at around 45 minutes and remain elevated for two to three hours, take dosing based on timing of highest need, i.e. beginning of workout, for energy to start vs end of workout, when you may be winded. We recommend taking one dose pre-workout and then mixing a 1/2 to full dose into the beverage you consume during your workout, as needed if your workout exceeds one hour.
3. For Ultra and Endurance Event Use: Use your ketone supplement both before and intra event. Since ketone levels peak at around 45 minutes and remain elevated for two to three hours, we recommend taking one dose pre-workout and then mixing another 1/2 to full dose into the beverage you consume during your workout. If you are an athlete not seeking keto-adaptation, you can also stack with a super starch, such as UCAN. This allows ketones to be used as energy first (the body uses these first, as they are the preferred source of energy) and then the super starch, or glucose source for secondary energy. We have a lot of triathletes, cyclists and ultrarunners who stack supplements in this way.
4. General Ketone Use/Focus: All exogenous ketone products induce ketosis within 10-20 minutes and keep blood ketone levels elevated for 2+ hours after
consumption (depending on energy expenditures). KetoCaNa and KetoForce can be utilized up to three times daily. KetoBlitz may be used up to four times per day.
5. Tips for Dosing: If you experience GI distress with the first use, this is normal and goes away within 2-3 uses. If this concerns you, or persists, please use a ½ dose and scale up to a full dose as tolerance increases.