1 lb. of powerful Reishi powder(Ganoderma lucidum) Referred to for many centuries as the "Mushroom of Immortality,"
Reishi's medicinal attributes have been highly revered as potent and effective. Traditionally used to increase vitality. Mushroom Harvest Medicinals are attentively grown and processed at their certified organic farm and laboratory. And because they are involved in every step, they can ensure the highest level of purity and potency.
Mushroom Harvest's full spectrum Reishi is certified organic. Excellent to cook with or put in smoothies, juices, coffee, or tea! Make your own capsules.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Enjoy peace of mind in knowing that this high quality Reishi mushroom powder from Mushroom Harvest is tested and certified 100% USDA Certified Organic!
- GROWN IN THE USA! - You can be confident in knowing that this high quality mushroom powder is 100% grown and harvested at Mushroom Harvest's certified facility in the beautiful state of Washington.
- SO MANY USES! - Customers are always discovering creative ways of including this Reishi powder into their diet! Some common uses include: Soups, Veggie Seasoning, Smoothies, Coffees and Teas! Be Sure to leave feedback and add a favorite way you love to use it!
- NO FILLERS - Rest assured this high quality product has no brown rice added to it! To meet labeling standards, Mushroom Harvest has to include "organic myceliated brown rice" as an "other" ingredient" on the product label. Organic brown rice is simply the substrate, and acts as a FOOD SOURCE for the mushroom.
- HIGHEST PURITY AND POTENCY POSSIBLE! - To accomplish this, Mushroom Harvest is involved in every step of the process from cultivation to processing. Every batch of mushrooms is grown from young cultures, closely monitored through the growth cycle, harvested at the optimum stage of growth and then carefully processed to ensure potency. To verify quality, each batch is sent to a third party analytical laboratory for testing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.